Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Non-personal identification informationWe may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected informationAimbotsDownload collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience - We may use your information to provide a personalized user experience based on your previous usage of the site.
- To authenticate users - We may use your information to authenticate your access to the site based on previous registration.
- To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Legitimate interests - We use session cookies and psuedorandom user identifiers in order to allow browser access of the site
- Automated decision making - We may process your information using automated systems in order to fulfil the purposes outlined above
How we protect your informationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third party websitesUsers may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we may also engage a third party partner for the purpose of identifying users and delivering to them interest-based content and advertisements. We may share information about you with our partners such as your name, postal address, email, or other identifier and may do so non-human readable form to ensure the security of your information. Our partners also may collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, information about your browser or operating system, and depending on your device settings, your geographic location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device; may combine our personal and non-personal information about you with information from other sources; and may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
To opt-out of third party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices or Your Online Choices at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/. To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Data subject rightsData subjects have a number of rights in line with international guidance, including:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Data processing locationIn order to offer the site to users, data may be collected and transmitted outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Data may be stored and processed on servers outside of the EEA in line with expected security standards and policies.
Your acceptance of these termsBy using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.